DCSX has approved the listing of a maximum of 20 million shares of Ou Yi Investment Holdings Limited (DCSX Symbol: OYGJ) @ USD 2.00 with an initial market capitalization of USD 40 million. SSC Corporate Services Limited is the mandated Listing Advisor.
Ou Yi Investment Holdings Limited is a Company incorporated in the Republic of Seychelles as an International Business Company, as the ultimate holding company of the Group. The main operating entity of the Group is Zhejiang Ou Yi Valve Co., Ltd, (“the Company”) a professional manufacturer established in 2002, which specializes in designing & producing ball valves and ball valve spare parts. In the last 18 years, the Company has been engaged in the business of manufacturing bronze, cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, forged steel as well as gunmetal industrial ball valves of various types and size ranging from 5 mm up to 1200 mm. The Company focuses on offering worldwide customers economical and safe industrial valve solutions by continuously improving on technical and quality aspects. In order to meet the domestic and overseas customers’ increasing demand and quality requirements, the Company moved its factory to Lishui City in October 2009, and expanded its warehouse area to over 26,000 square meters; the number of company staff also increased to over 180. The Company continually imports quality control equipment to ensure the continued quality of their product. The Company is one of the few manufacturers that specialize in producing ball vales, and claim to be the market leader in terms of renovation, design, and quality in the Zhejiang region. The Company estimates to have at least 40% market coverage in Zhejiang Province and at least 5% nationally. The Company will continually grow their business and expect to have 10% market coverage nationally within the next 5 years.
Ou Yi Investment Holdings Limited listed on the DCSX for the following reasons:
• To improve the liquidity of the Company’s assets and shares, allowing it to expand its business and achieve long-term growth;
• To explore opportunities to enter the international market;
• To gain ongoing access to the capital market by listing on the DCSX;
• To provide ongoing transparency to the Company’s shareholders, customers, and other key stakeholders;
• To elevate the Company’s brand image; and
• To enhance the Company’s corporate governance by matching the standard of corporate governance in the international capital market.
Further details about the business can be found on our Markets page on this website under Equities Symbol OYGJ.